Hey lovelies! It's finally December and I'm slaving away at my internship back home. Since I've got a spare moment here and there (and my internship isn't that busy) I've decided that the best way to waste time is to go online shopping since it's nearly Christmas! This means that it's time to change my wardrobe and stock up on cheesy clothes.
Recently I've been liking the shop Gearbest, a huge shop that sells pretty much everything you need (including clothes, technology, apparel, jewellery and household items). They're currently having a gigantic Christmas promotion so I've decided to make a wish list of what I want from their shop, as well as what to wear for Christmas.
1. Christmas sweater - you can't escape the typical "ugly" christmas sweater during this festive season. No matter if you're a guy or a girl, you will definitely be in place to get a few of these babies. I'm definitely getting some of these for my boyfriend since he'd look cute and cheesy as heck in some of these darling sweaters. They're funny, sweet and kinda …. Christmassy.
2. Stockings- if you're anything like me and hate trousers, you'd be well placed to buy a few pair of stockings for the cold winter months. Since Christmas is around the corner, why not try something a bit more fancy and cute? There are specially made christmas stockings up on the market, and trust me they're super funny and cute
3. Red Dress - the statement piece for girls who love partying during this christmas season, a red dress will make you stand out from the crowd. Go for something more bling and sparkly, such as a sequinned dress or something bright red to live up to the christmas cheer!
4. Cute Boot Cuffs - what's better than boot cuffs to cheer yourself up this Christmas? Add some colour in your boots by wearing a pair of boot cuff socks with a christmassy pattern, which will add some cuteness to your outfit. It's also a great way to stay warm during the colder months!
5. Christmas Socks - when it comes to socks, nothing is more cheesy and cute than a pair of colorful snowman socks, or something christmas-like in design. I love christmas socks since it cheers whoever is wearing it up, and they also make excellent gifts!
Hope you have a great time shopping for Christmas goodies!