Hey girls! I received this beautiful pair of Geo Starmish Gray Princess Mimi coloured contact lens a while ago from Lens Village, a super-cool shop that sells all kinds of lens in most shapes and sizes. I've never owned a pair of coloured contact lens before, because my eyes are myopic and they need prescriptions. I'm fortunate enough to discover that Lens Village sells prescription lenses, so now girls who are into making their eyes look stunning and usually needs glasses can enjoy the fun too.
I wanted to post up the review ages ago but haven't gotten around to taking some pictures to show you all... so here it finally is!
Firstly, shipping was fast and speedy, and it took just over a week for my package to arrive. The package itself was tiny, but I was surprised at the content inside my little pack. There were two small glass bottles containing the lens with solution, which was funny because I could see the actual lens at the bottom! They looked magical... the kind people from Lens Village also included absolutely adorable piggy lens boxes, which was an extra touch that I loved. It was a change from the usual blue circular contact lens containers that you usually see!
Trying the Geo Starmish Gray Princess Mimi it on :
- Easy to wear even though it's quite large, they fit right in my eyes like they're supposed to!
- Looks natural because of the black (Asian eyes work best)
- Comes with a pretty case, so you'd want to carry it around
- Fast delivery, great customer service
- Wore them for a long time without irritation.
- Came with prescriptions! Perfect for myopic bats like me
- Looks great if you wear accessories along with the lenses! Great for going out.
- Enlarges your eyes a lot, so you get the maximum effect!
- Might be a bit too large if you have naturally small eyes, unless you wear a lot of makeup on your eyes.
- Might look too large if you have a small face - you really have to be able to pull it off!
Final words: I love them! I just wished that I got invited to more events where I can wear the contact lenses, because they do stand out quite a lot, and they make your eyes look much more larger. I'd definitely recomment Lens Village, they have excellent service and ship worldwide (international shipping is only $3)!