Cursed with shortsightedness, I have always been a girl who has to wear glasses. I've only just recently gotten contacts (which I'm planning to wear permanently starting this academic year, when I start my freshman year at university!) so I'm still most familiar and comfortable around my good old glasses.
Firmoo, a popular online glasses retailer, approached me and invited me to review a pair of free glasses- my pick- from their awesome website. I've always known about the company, probably because they always crop up on my favourite blogs. They say they're the most popular online glasses shop, and I can see why - the gallery and choices are HUGE!
Without further babble, here's the pair of glasses they kindly sent me:
|Unisex Full-rim Frame (Black) - $23.00|
- Shape- I absolutely adore the shape of these glasses! Black semi-round frames look smart, stylish and chic at the same time. Maybe nerd-chic suits me or something.
- Lightweight - these glasses don't weigh much at all! They feel very light compared to the ones I usually wear.
- Durable - I've been wearing these for months now and they still haven't broken into pieces. I'm surprised, considering I always run and move around a lot.
- Extra cloth- I totally adored the cloth that came included with my glasses.
- Precision - they were surprisingly accurate when making the prescriptions! I didn't even feel dizzy because the degrees were exactly my measurements. I had to send Firmoo my measurements from my eye test, and they made it perfectly.
- Choice - did I mention how you get to choose 4 different types of colours just for this frame? Tortoiseshell, black, matte and brown, inside and outside... lots of choice.
- Free Shipping! Need I say more?
- Glasses case - Mine was a bit squashed when it arrived. Luckily, it didn't damage the glasses, but I would have asked for a replacement (I'm sure they're glad to replace it if the glasses break due to a broken case) if mine was cracked.
- Shipping - It took quite a while to ship to Hong Kong, which is where I'm currently living for the next few months. I think shipping will take longer for countries outside USA or Europe, but it's definitely worth the wait!
I'd definitely order more from Firmoo next time I need glasses. I never thought an online glasses company can make such awesome goods, because usually, I get my glasses the old fashioned way- through a walk-in store, waiting for a few weeks, trying it on and then paying for it in cash. Now with the internet available, everything's so convenient, I never even have to leave the house!
New Song of the week:
Mr Gnome- Bit of Tongue
Do you need glasses? Ever ordered glasses online?