I've been testing a new shampoo and conditioner set for a few weeks now, and I have to say that it has really helped with my hair's condition and colour. My hair is coloured using a L'oreal hair dye kit that I bought from the drugstore, and for those of you who know what I'm talking about, hair dyes come off quickly after about two months or so. Nonetheless, this new shampoo that I've been trying really does maintain my colour without any harsh chemicals.
Maria Nila offers a wide range of exclusive colour-protecting haircare and hairstyling products, ranging from shampoos, conditioners and hair masks which are suitable for people with dyed or damaged hair. It's not surprising that their products are high quality. They have over 40 years of experience in the hair care industry, and all of their shampoos are made in Sweden.
I used their Luminous Colour range, which is part of the Maria Nila colour–protecting haircare range. Each part comprises a shampoo, a conditioner and a treatment. Because different hair types need different kinds of treatments, each part of the range contains a special ingredient that adds unique properties, making the product perfect for your particular hair type.
- All products are sulphate and paraben free and made out of 100% vegan ingredients.
- Their products contains the protecting antioxidants of pomegranate, which maintains the hair's colour and shine.
- Rebuilds my hair's texture
- Protein-rich shampoo- you can feel the difference after using this shampoo.
- Smells great - there's a lovely fresh smell to the products. It's mild, so it's not too strong unlike other perfume-laden products.
- Effective- I tried it for a few weeks and it has changed the texture of my dry, badly damaged hair. It's more soft and smooth now, and I've noticed less hair loss.
Overall I'm quite pleased with the results of this natural shampoo! Maria Nila also has a "Colour Refresh" range which tints your hair whilst you condition it. I'd definitely recommend anyone who is into colouring their hair to check this out!